Having problems moving files on ACD, specifically with includes and wildcards and I'm hoping someone could help

Let me layout how my files are currently laid out. This is an encrypted drive on ACD. It’s named secret.

secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Rick and Morty S02E04 Bluray-1080P.mkv
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Rick and Morty S02E04 Bluray-1080P.jpg
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Rick and Morty S02E04 Bluray-1080P.nfo
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Rick and Morty S02E05 Bluray-1080P.mkv
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Rick and Morty S02E06 Bluray-1080P.mkv
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/banner.jpg
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/fanart.jpg
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Season 2/Rick and Morty S02E07 Bluray-1080P.mkv
secret:tv/Rick and Morty/Season 2/Rick and Morty S02E08 Bluray-1080P.mkv

So in case you can’t guess I want to only move everything from “tv/Rick and Morty/” that starts with Rick to “tv/Rick and Morty/Season 2/” and I can’t for the life of me figure out the context for the --include option. I tried “rclone move --include “Rick*” secret:tv/Rick\ and\ Morty/ secret:tv/Rick\ and\ Morty/Season\ 2/ -n” and others but just can’t nail it down. I’ll keep trying and probably figure it out sooner or later but just thought maybe someone could push me in the right direction.

Thanks guys.

You want the moveto command to move files within ACD:

rclone moveto --include ‘Rick*’ secret:tv/‘Rick and Morty’ secret:tv/‘Rick and Morty/Season 2’

Hey thanks for the response! When I tried you command I get a " can’t move files on overlapping remotes" x3 times then it exits. This is what I was getting with my command too… Maybe something else is amiss?

Any ideas? Thanks.

I found this: Moving the contents of a folder to the root directory?

Apparently it might be rclone being too over cautious. I did what ncw said and got the newest beta and ran rclone ls -v --crypt-show-mapping secret:tv/‘Rick and Morty’ and manually moved the files using the web interface.

Not ideal but it works!