ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

afaik, @ramses used expandrive on windows vps. which is fully functional free for 7 days.

in 17 hours I got 2TB down

using which transfer method?

Upload to google cloud drive using odrive works fine - 5 TB in less than a day. However upload performance to gdrive using rclone is really bad - about 15 MB /s. I run the rclone upload concurrent to the odrive download with *.cloud files excluded but average CPU load is only about 30%, lots of free memory as well, so it does not look like a resource problem (except maybe IO bandwidth?)

Both my acd and gdrive account are from the US, so I am using a US gcloud server.

Any suggestions / ideas ?

I guess you are right. I am also experiencing upload at slower speeds during download. I tried disabling downloads, then speed ramps up on the uploads. Seems we have to finish the downloads first.

I do not get more than 150MB/s combined which is about 1gbit/s. Maybe thats the limit.

Philip you said it took about an hour to sync the folder structure, mine is still going and it’s been like 8 hours

I started the download in parallel my folders do drill pretty deep but I didn’t expect the structure to take this long to sync.

my structure is about 3-4 levels deep. most of the folders are contained in 3 seperate folders. that’s it.
i guess as long as there is progress it is OK. you can’t do anything about anyway, since it’s a odrive thing.

downloads are working well?

download is about 30 - 50 MB/s but i also installed speedtest-cli and ran speed test and got back some pretty daunting speeds from the VM, granted this is while everything is working,

Selecting best server based on latency

Hosted by Tekify Broadband Internet Services (Fremont, CA) [19.91 km]: 73.274 ms
Testing download speed

Download: 255.69 Mbits/s
Testing upload speed

Upload: 26.95 Mbits/s

I get close to the same speeds at home only problem is I have 10TB of physical storage available vs 20TB that is on the cloud. I am about 600GB into the download. Assuming the folder sync finishes soon maybe I can get better download speed worse case I guess I could indivdually sync and upload via my home network and just pay for a month of odrive but we’ll see, hoping that the transfer from google cloud compute to google drive is alot faster.

Using this 4 times in screen

find ~/odrive-agent-mount/ -type f -name “*.cloud” -exec python “$HOME/.odrive-agent/bin/odrive.py” sync {} ;

humm

Fatal error: unknown flag: --except

modified it to
–exclude

Is there a solution to do this in Windows?

We have noticed some activity on your billing account XY that has prompted us to temporarily suspend use of this account.

my GC has been suspended

my rclone oath code as well (for plexdrive)

update:
2h later, I’m back on track

it wasn’t easy :frowning:

rx: 110.34 Mbit/s 15644 p/s tx: 1.07 Gbit/s 26723 p/s

started also to upload to gdrive in the background

this is why:

Prepaid cards and Virtual Credit Cards (VCCs) are not accepted for payment.

I added a virtual VISA

how does plexdrive affect unionfuse like this just seems like an added mount after mounting

like example I have my

local-nonencfs
local-encfs

amazon-encfs (soon to be google since all this bs though i do hope NCW is able to get rights back)
Amazon-nonencfs (AKA DECRYPTED)

Union-fs localcloud (local-nonencfs RW, Amazon-nonencfs RO)

My plex reads from the localcloud

i wouldn’t do that. google links your accounts together so that when your “cheapies” get suspended, your legitimate one might as well.

hey awesome post i’m currently using it since yesterday.

Regarding the upload, why wait ?

when you have enough content already down from ACD, why not start a upload with rclone :slight_smile:

rclone move /home/***/odrive-agent-mount/Amazon\ Cloud\ Drive -v --exclude *.cloud --exclude .cloudf google:/

You just don’t resync with odrive that’s all.

i am not sure how odrive handles downloads. what if you move a partial/currently downloading file?

edit: i am “sync” -ing to gdrive simultaneously though. planning on resyncing after odrive finishes, just to be safe. it would retransmit all previous partial files.

yeah but since the upload is much slower (for me) it would be surprising to see a partial files uploaded to gdrive

I think it’s worth the risk but rclone sync would be safer but more costly because of the disk space on google cloud.

I’m currently uploading that way, even if a few files are partial upload, that’s not a big deal regarding the amount of times i win.

One way to avoid partial files would be to tell rclone to only move files older then 15 minutes. That should be plenty of time for a file to complete. I have several rclone move scripts I run through cron and use the mintime 15 on most of those to give safety from partials.

Great method but odrive does Not auto Download new Files when all “old” Files are moved. How did you say odrive “OK now Just Download the next Files to the HDD, odrive!” ???