ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

odrive will save all data to the google compute server after that is done use rclone to send it to google drive. its a little bit of a setup to get it going but weeeeelllll worth it. its also free. scroll up for instructions on this.

But i got error @
Failed!

No code found returned by remote server.

show your web settings.

you modify the rclone source ?

No, only just add my own code when i connect a ACD source on ā€œrclone configā€

@Guidoandme you need to use Rclone on windows. start to add a new source , set your own code, after it generate a website, after need to replace the weird local link a good one (http://127.0.0.1:53682/auth)

u didnt create a app ? under my apps ?

there can i check , that can i use drive api ?

Iā€™m having trouble with the acd > compute/odrive , if anyone has a few minutes to spare.

Iā€™m running the provided script, but when i run it it just immediately exits, even running a single line it will exit right away and that status screen shows 0 sync requests.

Thanks.

Guys, can I request that we create a new thread for transferring your data. Letā€™s keep this thread for people who want information about the the 429 errors.

Im getting the same error :frowning:

How long did it take you for google to increase the space to 20TB I have 19tb of data I need to pull no response from Google yet on the upgrade

Im making this but I get:

Failed!

No code found returned by remote server.

where is the option in Google Compute to upgrade the account to avoid the 2TB disc limit?

update:
I was just visiting the dashboard again and again, and a banner came to give me the possibility to ā€œupgradeā€

you have to upgrade to business account in billing options.

Iā€™ve created one here: Recommendations for ACD->GSuite/Other transfers

Did you add your ACD account to odrive webinterface?
What are you executing?
Whats the output of ā€œstatusā€ option of the odrive client?

Now I'm lost, apparently I have upgrade, added a 8TB disc for my VM
It also shows in the VM list like that
But if I login to the box, /dev/sda1 has only 2TB size

@ncw you know any solution for this? THANKS!

reboot vm
resize2fs /

1 Like

that didnā€™t worked out
I have deleted the instance, re-creating right now a new one with 50gb system and with 8tb additional ā€œblankā€ discā€¦