ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

i have a failed message “no code found returned by remote server”

I register my code about 2 years ago. I think the policy is changed at it not accept the new ones…

This, however, does not explain why opensource projects like Duplicati (https://www.duplicati.com/) still work without any issue.

Well, there goes that theory… I was hoping that an engineer at Amazon identified a broader security exploit through the acd_cli bug and temporarily disabled open-source projects until it is fixed. If this really is a purge of high-bandwidth clients that turns ‘unlimited storage’ into ‘unlimited storage that you can transfer through a GUI’ then it is likely Google will follow suit and close the Business loophole. My current setup would cost about $2,000 a year if charged by bandwidth storage, making the current ACD/GDrive setup too good to be true, perhaps literally.

Oh shit!!

multcloud is very very slowly…

1 Like

my 11TB will be moved in about 1year it says. :smiley:

Not multicloud fucking amazon limits a lot of apps to 2.5MB/s plus a bunch of people are using the service to jump over to various other services lol…

Unlimited*
*Just promise not to hide anything from Friend Computer. Friend Computer is your friend and you wouldn’t keep secrets from your friend. ANYONE WHO KEEPS SECRETS FROM FRIEND COMPUTER WILL BE PURGED!

@crimsdings but those posts are from 2015/2016…

Vamp Sorry for the dumb question but is there anything to be done to have the “Web settings” tab available? I only have the other tow (android/ios) … or is this actually because I created the profile after amazon stopped allowing new third party apps ?

The developer guide says “Applications that perform client-side encryption will prevent customers from viewing data in any other application, impacting the overall customer experience.” That seems like a statement of fact rather than a ban on client-side encryption.

1 Like

More than likely they are taking a strike back at googles beta release of platforms which is a sort of rclone / stablebit type of software implementation google is working on. Also as for the security profile option, is this only available to older created apps?

@qqrofl what’s that?

Yes, that is the problem… Now it is disabled. It only work with old accounts…

Read the 2017 update ?

@vamp please send me the link where can i register the secret_id. i didnt find it in aws developer

odrive with google compute running 100Mb/s

@vamp please send me the link where can i register the secret_id. i didnt find it in aws developer

Does odrive do more than just sync cloud drives to local folders? i.e., if you have data on ACD encrypted by rclone, can odrive present your ACD folder in a way that rclone can access?