Windows mount with cache for Plex

I am having a poor experience. I find it pretty much unusable. I copied the settings @samucamg used in his post about getting nssm to work properly in Windows as a starting point:

I let it sit overnight in case rclone did something similar to plexdrive as far as an initial cache and I let Plex run a scan for that same amount of time.

In Windows Explorer, it will show the top level folders pretty quickly, but any dive deeper than that is met with a message in the window saying “Working On It” for at least 20 seconds. Even just right clicking to check properties is the same. Most of the time windows explorer just hangs and crashes.

Plex just sits there for minutes eventually timing out today - I was able to get a movie to at least start yesterday…

I am going to reboot and try with no parameters except the straight mount with allow-other and see what happens. It seemed to work better before adding all the vfs settings.

Sorry I can’t help - but I can confirm that compared to Linux the mount is unstable on my pc. I wish the Windows Subsystem for Linux would support fuse - I would love to run an rclone mount that way and see what happens. I have no use for it myself, but I’m trying to help a family member get set up without having to either run a virtual machine or pay for a vps.