fwiw, this is what i do
--- always delete all scheduled tasks with media servers.
--- for libraries, never generate thumbnails, previews, chapter images, etc...
--- when needed, manually scan libraries.
Okay. I have deleted all.
Can be PLEX used for media centre with free account. As we use jellyfin.
Emby free account doesn't let me play media more than 1 minute. Is there any rule sort of..?
As I have deployed docker compose on portainer. As tried to login. But when I tried to login with my account of plex. It is able to add my media.
never used plex.
used to use jellyfin but find it unstable.
been very satisfied with emby, free edition.
never used the emby paid apps to stream.
always use the web interface to play video, even on android tablet.
the web interface has no such one minute limit.
Ohhh. Jellyfin android tv app is specially very unstable.
I tried on both android tv / phone app of emby. I felt that media playback freezes after 1 or 1.5 minutes.
But not sure about web interface.
Or it may be reason when I was deploying emby. Didn't knew much about it how to deploy.
And very much mistakes. Let me try again with emby.
As we know both emby & jellyfin runs by default at ports 8096. As my jellyfin running at 8096.
Can I run emby at 8000 port. If I open the ports in my VCN on virtual machine..?
yes, can change port.
at this point, for emby questions, best to find the answers on the internet or join the emby forum.
When I try below command in terminal & press enter. Nothing happens further. Tried restarting vm, termius, physical pc too.
rclone copyurl 'https://index.edithseedbox.com/9:/bot%201%20and%20bot%202/5_Dice_Media_What_The_Folks_WTF_Web_Series_S02E04_Something's_Missing.mp4' onedrive: -a --progress
But it just don't do anything. Any suggestion for fix..?
Any suggestion how can I use rclone copyurl which receives url list from file.
Multiple url are placed under url.txt
Such as wget -i url.txt

