Unable to Authorize with pcloud

where is the token saved in Windows systems?

hello,

in C:\Users<user>.config\rclone

is it the rclone.conf file then? Guess what? it changed location starting with rclone 1.56, just found out now, it is now located in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\rclone

It's in the notes for the release of 1.56.

For me it also resolved:
I created the App with the settings.
In the browser typed http://127.0.0.1:53682 and authorized.
I still opened a support ticket!

Thank you!

the solution asdffdsa wrote works! there is a video also (maybe it's his): Configure Rclone for pcloud - YouTube

hello and welcome to the forum,

if you follow the steps i outlined earlier in this post, that should work, as it has worked for others in this topic.
i have tested it six times and each time it worked.
i would remove/comment out any existing plcoud remotes in the rclone config file and follow my steps.

Indeed, it works !
Thank yuou very much for your video asdffdsa !
The mistake was in the name of the storage in rclone, it was not the same as in pcloud dev environment. :triumph:

like hfornazier, I wait for a pCloud answer on why it stopped working today.

Many thanks to all of you !
Regards

I've just received an email from pcloud ...

<big>Hello,</big>

<big>Thank you for contacting pCloud's Technical Support.</big>
<big>The service was stopped on our end but everything should be up and running now.</big>
<big>If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask.</big>
<big>Regards,</big> <big>George Lewis</big> <big>pCloud's Technical Support</big> <big>_______________</big> <big>P.S. The rating options you see with this email below are to evaluate the quality of my service only.</big> <big>If I can improve my answer for you, to provide a better service and deserve a positive rating, please tell me. I appreciate your feedback on my support!</big>

How was our support service for this case?

Should be ok now

that explains the disappearance of the rclone apps under Linked Apps

nothing about it... maybe later on we'll get an explanation. I would be very surprised

Hello,

I received the same "no answer" from pCloud team...
I asked why the application token disappeared, but they didn't answer :sleepy:

Well, it is working now, with a new application token, it is what matters !

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.