One drive mount is gone because of api limit

There isn’t anything you can do – you are hitting a limitation of OneDrive.

The limit cannot be circumvented by rclone (no matter what parameter settings you try).

I see the rate limit as a purely commercial decision by Microsoft, to keep the price of OneDrive (the server park) down and push the most demanding users (including Chia farmers) over to other more expensive alternatives. It is the same concept for Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.

I explained more in this thread/post:

I shared the below article from Backblaze because it shows that a professional company with access to storage at very low prices cannot see a business in Chia farming. I therefore consider it unlikely that Chia farming is profitable for normal people buying storage at ordinary consumer prices. Microsoft naturally makes money on OneDrive and you can rest assured they have limitations in place that will make it impossible for you to get under (or even near) the cost price of their storage.

Think about this: If OneDrive pricing allowed you to make a profit on Chai farming, then why wouldn’t Microsoft, Google, Backblaze, Amazon etc. do it themselves (while making it impossible for their customers)? Try reading the article again: