Google Drive ebay accounts banned

It would be funny if google checked that data and vent wtf 3.000 users and average user have 20TB+ eg 90 petabytes :P.
I had two accounts there 1x encrypted and one unecrypted together 130TB

New resellers who are Work?

We are the owners of gsuites.org.

Google banned most of the users because the majority of their users along with super admin were breaking their Tos. Previous terms that were not being enforce previously.

I need your help guys, I am creating a new product were we are going to provide legal unlimited google drive to our customers, 100% legitimate, 100% ban proof. 100% secure to our customers.

I want to offer this service to all our previous customers at a discount.

So what we are going to do it’s provide to everyone that has suffer ban, (not only gsuites.org, but all other customers too,) the chance to enroll in legal g suite for business for $9/month.

What i want to do it’s offer the first 200 people the chance to get it for $8/month.

As for anyone that had their own domain with us will get the same deal.

Please if you are interested go email me at goezus@gmail.com.

We need at least 100 people to start offering this product.

Google banned most of the users because the majority of their users along with super admin were breaking their Tos. Previous terms that were not being enforce previously.

I need your help guys, I am creating a new product were we are going to provide legal unlimited google drive to our customers, 100% legitimate, 100% ban proof. 100% secure to our customers.

I want to offer this service to all our previous customers at a discount.

So what we are going to do it’s provide to everyone that has suffer ban, (not only gsuites.org, but all other customers too,) the chance to enroll in legal g suite for business for $9/month.

What i want to do it’s offer the first 200 people the chance to get it for $8/month.

As for anyone that had their own domain with us will get the same deal.

Please if you are interested go email me at goezus@gmail.com.

We need at least 100 people to start offering this product.

wtf disappeared while i was reading lol

Reselling account is against ToS. This will get you banned again in the long run.

It’s not the new case with the new product.

Because I am going to become an official Google G Suite reseller and provide you with the real G suite for business. Of course it’s not going to be a one time payment like before.

For more info go to:

http://goez.us/unlimited-google-drive-2-0/

To help people understand better, it would be very worthwhile to link the actual changes that you are talking about on Google’s website so it comes off as legit.

Who will have access to my data?

I bit my tongue :slight_smile: I just thought it was a bit hilarious gsuites were blaming the users for breaking TOS. The sole reason for the ban was that they were reselling Education / Non profit accounts.

1 Like

Resellers get %20 off rates. So if they charge customers $9, they make $1x12 a year.

Sounds more than reasonable. Businesses need profits :slight_smile: