Dropbox Unlimited Plan - Looking for other Persons

I have an AU slot free for AUD$36.3/month (~USD$25.50/month). No external file sharing and folders and files must encrypted. DM me if interested and we can chat further on specifics...

Hello,

Am looking to start an EU Dropbox advance account, will be looking for 1/2 people to join. Will be around £25 a month. Once we've got a team together will get it all set up.

Dm me for more info.

Cheers

Hi I am looking for an EU slot - just a few TBs to migrate from Google at the moment, please DM me :slight_smile:

Is Dropbox the best method at the moment to move over from GD? I'd love to be able to stash files and still use it for a Plex server run off a seedbox. Cost is super expensive compared to GD, and considering the stories I'm hearing of having to ask for increases in storage all the time, I'm worried this won't last long.

I don't know if it's the best, but i'm happy with it. It still work good with plex, unlimited upload (vs 750go/day for drive), support has been good with me for adding storage... You have to make an api per "usage", because the max tps before throttling is pretty low, but it's not hard to do.

And of course rclone is working good with it. It could be perfect when/if parallèle chunck uploading come to life one day https://github.com/rclone/rclone/issues/5156

So far so good.

Thanks that definitely eases a lot of worries at the moment. Can I ask how much storage you're using at the moment? I don't want to get in over my head with what I have if it's going to cause me problems down the line.

I'm (well, the team) using around 270tb of storage. 270 of approx. 350tb available. If we're approching that, I don't doubt they'll add some space like they did in the past.

Hey guys,

is there any open slot?
Based in Germany.

Cheers
Chris

I am looking for a EU slot, needing to migrate almost 95TB of encrypted content.

I think I'm looking too. Can you have more than 3 people if people share passwords? Having this as cheap as possible would be the best. Also how are people moving files over from Googledrive to Dropbox without using their own bandwidth? My net sucks at 50 KB/s (if that), so upload hundreds of TBs isn't going to happen anytime this year with that speed lol.

Hey All - I am also looking for a slot. Please DM or reply if you have a slot you are willing to let me pay for - thanks!

Hallo Chris,
was gefunden? Hat es noch wo Platz, oder wären wir nun zu 2. ? :slight_smile:
Mike

DropBox is no longer adding 50tb, 100tb additional storage to pools. We have over 10 users , all encrypted, and once we hit 400TB, they slamed the brakes on us and said no more big increases. Due to a policy change we can only do 10TB/week. Dont jump to DB and think its gonna be the next google drive. They have caught on and are limiting requests to 10TB/week.

1 Like

Looking for a dropbox spot if anyone is looking to setup a drive. Have 150tb to backup.

I'm also still looking for a free slot in Dropbox Business Advanced (EU based). Current amount of data: approx. 20 TB, expected amount over the years: approx. 40 TB. Sunny greetings!

1 Like

DM me, EU Dropbox slot

DM please for Dropbox Advanced Plan , I'm looking for Dropbox Advanced Slot.

Looking for a dropbox spot if anyone is looking to setup a drive. Have 100tb to backup.

@delorien80 I can't see where to DM on this - can we connect on your open spot?

i am aslo looking for a spot, based in Germany, we could dm and discuss, start our own slot