Dropbox Unlimited Plan - Looking for other Persons

Looking for a spot if available

1 Like

I would be interested in a shared account too :blush:

1 Like

I have an account with several places to share, if anyone wants to join

Iā€™d be interested in a spot.

I also have 2 spots available.

I went with the yearly payment because it is cheaper, so anyone joining will have to pay the whole year (minus the time between the day my year started and the day he joins, of course).

Anyone interested please PM me.

I'm down. I understand this is now the only way to get unlimited storage online since Google Drive no longer unlimited? My uni is hounding me to migrate the data!

My other question is how can one be sure the admin - a stranger - simply can't, or wait, close this shared account?

I have an enterprise with 3 users already, but am open to taking only a few more users as well.

The plan is yearly, so I would require a payment upfront (pro-rated for the plan). I can show ample of proof of the account and such, as well as my previous Reddit history / deals for your safety.

All content will be required to be crypted. All your data will be stored in your personal drive, which I will not access. Btw, if an admin chooses to kick you, all your personal storage files will still exist. You just wont be able to do much with it until you get back into another unlimited acount.

This sounds fantastic. Thanks for the info and offer!

I've sent you a DM.

Does anyone still have an open slot?

Send you a message!

I am looking for a spot too. Would have to be monthly payment though. That's so that if I am kicked out, I can simply stop paying, and vice versa.

i was replying instead of writing PNs by mistake - sorry for that ;D

are there still spots available?

Lets do a new group message me guys

Def Interested!

We finally have our dropbox account. We took the yearly based plan, as it is way cheaper. If someone likes to join, he can send me a PM and we can talk about it. We are only searching for people who likes to have the storage for a long time and we are doing a fair split.

2 Likes

Hi,

Does anyone willing to accept a new member?

Thanks

I'm looking for someone to share with!

I might also be interested in a spot for Dropbox, as Google is starting to enforce their rules.
Feel free to DM me, thank you!

1 Like

Still searching for users? Would like to join and up keeping the storage for a long time.