ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

Thanks, that saved me time. I was just about to connect a VPN to Europe to test that route.

No problem. Lets just hope Amazon works this out quickly :slight_smile:

Wait but Amazon says everything is peachy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

2 Likes

I have a feeling this has to do with rclone api access. I can access my stuff on multcloud just fine.

1 Like

That’s possible. It would just be weird, since ncw got the application accredited. And to get accredited, you need to follow their rules

I was just typing that same thing. Also if it were just rclone, then acdcli and nodefuse wouldnt work. Can anyone confirm?

I just use rClone, moved away from acd_cli quite some time ago. And I have no knowledge of nodefuse either :frowning:

Im actually getting a few requests here and there through. I think its just an API outage. my LSL returns some lines sometimes.

Luckily I still have some of my ACD_CLI scripts and tried to upload a test file, got the same error:

[ERROR] [acd_cli] - Uploading "100MB.bin" failed. RequestError: 429, {"logref":"1073bb4e-246b-11e7-86d6-0f72a8f7add4","message":"Rate exceeded","code":""}.
[                         ]   0.0% of  100MiB  0/1  -10.7MB/s       0s
1 file(s) failed.

It’s taking 2-3 minutes for an “rclone lsd” of the unencrypted root, but I do eventually get a response.

I still dont get any request going through it is such a shame

It seems all we can is to wait then… Until it works properly? I don’t have any other methods anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright. That sort-of confirms that acd_cli also suffers from the same damn 429 error.

What we can do guys it is to call the customer support and scream very loud. We paid for this and quite a lot. It is not professional these people are amateurs they know nothing and are totally incompetents. I am speechless. I am going to call them and to make myself heard out loud god damn it. WTF.

Unable to access ACD on multiple servers

lol same here I thought the same :slight_smile:

Is there a web interface to file a tech support ticket?

Called them twice already, the frontline guys know NOTHING! They’ve escalated my issue twice now and have told me that “it might take 3-5 working days” for them to get back to me :frowning:

This is disgusting. I demand a refund.

I just demand this service to get working soon, please :stuck_out_tongue:. I hate waiting :frowning:!

its only $60. lol They don’t care if you leave.

1 Like