Very low speed in google drive

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

today install rclone v1.49.5 on my Dedicated server [1g/s test it on speedtest ]
config rclone with own api

the upload from seedbox to gdrive not more than 2mb/s

rclone copy downloads/manual/Stuber.2019.UHD.BluRay.2160p.TrueHD.Atmos.7.1.HEVC.REMUX- masla:/ --drive-chunk-size 128M -P

file 50gb size

try copy different account same

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.49.5

• os/arch: linux/amd64
  • go version: go1.12.10

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu 14.04.6 LTS (GNU/Linux 2.6.32-openvz-042stab140.1-amd64 x86_64)

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The first and most obvious point is to be sure your seedbox isn't just limited in upload - but I presume that is not the case? .. Google Drive is certainly capable of far more.

You already use a good chunk size and your own API, so that should cover the most important performance options for uploading.

Have you tried uploading with the same configuration but from a different PC (like your home system) ? Are the results about the same then, or very different?

Otherwise I would suggest adding -vv at the end so we can see debug-info. You can also use --log-file=MySpeedLog.txt to dump it to a file. Try to keep the log short - maybe a minute of transferring or so. Debug logs can get pretty big and long, and any problems under the hood should become apparently even in a short-duration test since this is a repeatable problem.

How i can check that my seedbox don't limit the upload speed i want be sure

If you have full control of it, then just speedtest.net (assuming it has a browser).

If not, then presumably you have some other way of transferring files to you right? Maybe it comes with an FTP or something you can just try downloading a large file from and looking at what speed you get?

This may also be an option if you only have the terminal to work with:

I don't have a seedbox myself so I'm not sure how they typically come set up. I imagine it's a fairly barebones Linux VM? Basically any other alternative that we can use to pull a file from the system would work - as long as you can monitor the transfer speed.

I would also imagine that it should be fairly easy to check with your provider what your seedbox should be capable of. I would be very strange if someone sold a seedbox that didn't have upload/download capacity listed first and foremost in it's specs.

In any case, be sure to not confuse Megabits (Mb/sec or Mbps) and MegaBytes (MB/sec or MBps). I assume you probably know the difference, but you said "mb/s" which makes it a little ambiguous what you mean. Sorry, I'm not trying to be nitpicky just for the sake of it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.