Using rclone mount gcache

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Debian 10

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

Apologies if this has been asked but I've hit a mental block and saturation point from trawling through forums.

I'm moving my entire Plex library (~9TB) to Google Drive. I have mounted the drive using documentation from https://bytesized-hosting.com/pages/rclone-gdrive which uses the command;

rclone mount gcache: ~/mnt/gdrive --allow-other --cache-db-purge --allow-non-empty --buffer-size 32M --use-mmap --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 16M --timeout 1h --vfs-cache-mode minimal --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 1G &

I have started moving my library with the command

screen -s Movingdata rclone move --verbose --transfers 6 --checkers 8 --contimeout 60s --timeout 300s --retries 3 --low-level-retries 10 --stats 1s --bwlimit 7650k "/home/busr/Downloads" "gdrive:Plex"

If I moved my data to /mnt/gdrive what would happen when it hit the 750gb Google Drive limit?

The copies would start failing. I think the command you have with the bwlimit is the best way of moving files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.