Using GFS with crypt

Has anyone tried to do a local crypt drive pointing to Google File Stream?
I was able to setup a local drive and can see the files with (rclone lsd “localgdrive:g:\My Drive\enc”)
but when i tried to setup my crypt. i used that exact path in my crypt (remote = “localgdrive:g:\My Drive\enc”) and used the same password and password2 from my working gdrive crypt.
When i run this command. (rclone lsd enclocalgdrive:) i get the following error.

2017/11/16 13:49:42 NOTICE: Local file system at : Replacing invalid characters in "\\Users\\userABC\\\"localgdrive:g:\\My D
rive\\enc\"" to "\\\\?\\C:\\Users\\userABC\\_localgdrive_g_\\My Drive\\enc_"
2017/11/16 13:49:42 NOTICE: Local file system at : Replacing invalid characters in "\\Users\\userABC\\\"localgdrive:g:\\My D
rive\\enc\"" to "\\\\?\\C:\\Users\\userABC\\_localgdrive_g_\\My Drive\\enc_"
2017/11/16 13:49:42 ERROR : : error listing: directory not found
2017/11/16 13:49:42 Failed to lsd: directory not found

Has anyone set this up? i am using (rclone v1.38) on windows 10 1709

Try just using remote = “g:\My Drive\enc” and see if that works.

2017/11/17 17:00:44 NOTICE: Local file system at : Replacing invalid characters in "\\Users\\userABC\\\"g:\\My Drive\\enc\""
 to "\\\\?\\C:\\Users\\userABC\\_g_\\My Drive\\enc_"
2017/11/17 17:00:44 NOTICE: Local file system at : Replacing invalid characters in "\\Users\\userABC\\\"g:\\My Drive\\enc\""
 to "\\\\?\\C:\\Users\\userABC\\_g_\\My Drive\\enc_"
2017/11/17 17:00:44 ERROR : : error listing: directory not found

I updated the first post and this one to have the proper errors. some of the characters where lost when posting.

The
[localgdrive]
type = local
nounc = true
appears to work fine using (rclone lsd “localgdrive:g:\My Drive”)
just the crypt is having problems

Can you try my suggestion?

In the crypt config set remote = “g:\My Drive\enc” and see if that works rather than using remote = localgdrive:

sorry to not be clear. thats what i did
[enclocalgdrive]
type = crypt
remote = “G:\My Drive\enc”
filename_encryption = standard
password = removed
password2 = removed

Thanks. I think you’d better make a new issue on github about this. I haven’t got my head round exactly what is going yet, but there is some kind of bug in there!