Unable to view GDrive Rclone contents on NFS server

So I have my media stored on my Google Drive, and I have an NFS server (Ubuntu 20.04). On my NFS server I have installed rclone and got it all setup pointing to /mnt/home/media/gdrive. I am able to see all my media, however if I connect a client (Ubuntu 20.04) to my NFS server I am able to see the gdrive folder, however I cannot see any contents of the Google Drive on the client.
From my understanding this was an issue with FUSE and NFSv2/3, however it should work with v4? I've played around with this for a couple days now and have read a couple older topics on this but still not having much luck, any help is appreciated.

NFS Server Configs:

/etc/systemd/system/rclone.conf

[Unit]
Description=RClone Service
Wants=network-online.target
After=network-online.target

[Service]
Type=notify
Environment=RCLONE_CONFIG=/home/cole/.config/rclone/rclone.conf
KillMode=none
RestartSec=5
ExecStart=/usr/bin/rclone mount crypt: /mnt/home/media/gdrive \
--allow-other \
--buffer-size 256M \
--dir-cache-time 1000h \
--log-level INFO \
--log-file /var/log/rclone/rclone.log \
--poll-interval 15s \
--timeout 1h \
--allow-non-empty \
--umask 0
ExecStop=/bin/fusermount -uz /mnt/home/media/gdrive
Restart=on-failure
User=cole

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

/etc/exports

/mnt/home    192.168.1.1/24(rw,root_squash,async,subtree_check)

Client:

/etc/fstab

192.168.1.124:/mnt/home/ /mnt/home nfs4 defaults 0 0

Output of: $ sudo nfsstat -m

/mnt/home from 192.168.1.124:/mnt/home
 Flags: rw,relatime,vers=4.2,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,clientaddr=192.168.1.127,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.1.124

you aren't using fsid and hence nfsv4 wont work either until you do. but note, this wont help you for most "clients" that don't support nfsv4

Thanks for the reply, if I append fsid=0 in /etc/exports it does not help, in fact it lowers the version to 3. As seen with the command "sudo nfsstat -m" on my client, it shows vers=4.2

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.