Unable to create or mount rclone

Hi,
My last post was deleted maybe because I didnt post properly, this time I tried my best.

I am unable to mount or create config in rclone on my firetv stick android version 5.1 armv7, I tried using magisk module but the rclone binary it download in /data/adb/modules/com.piyushgarg.rclone folder iis 0 byte, I tried replacing that with linux armv7 binary.

And then I tried the same without module by placing the binary in /system/bin and then running the commands, I dount it is something network related but I have no knowledge regarding that

Rclone version is

shell@tank:/ $ rclone version
rclone v1.57.0
- os/version: unknown
- os/kernel: 3.10.54+ (armv7l)
- os/type: linux
- os/arch: arm
- go/version: go1.17.2
- go/linking: static
- go/tags: none

I tried Mega and google drive none is working all showing same error

rclone lsf mega: --config=/sdcard/.rclone/rclone.conf

rclone serve webdav mega: --config=/sdcard/.rclone/rclone.conf

Here is my config looks like, I ommited some parts

mega]
type = mega
user = my@email.com
pass = 46jxMwnkQN<megapas>UNLkH5JmiEDtZBSFQ

[hr]
type = drive
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"whateverthatwas37sbeushe-CyrdiojjyjehgmYK-TiCKnw31rdlettersPu_3B618h4ls0heretooh5gNnw","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"1//0gBNNHvmCJHFoCsomethingsherewF-L9IrUydvoWEV-hxQHZTBJPfQuW9wMandheretooCZ1AcY-uZDr3ww2ZN8i_nvJ0U","expiry":"2022-01-13T08:26:06.743375697Z"}

Here is log the last tcp udp error is same in every coomand that try to connect to server, I longer logs with same repeated errors but I think this will be enough.

2022/01/14 11:35:47 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "mega:"
2022/01/14 11:35:47 DEBUG : Using config file from "/sdcard/.rclone/rclone.conf"
2022/01/14 11:35:57 Failed to create file system for "mega:": couldn't login: Post "https://g.api.mega.co.nz/cs?id=1690048621": dial tcp: lookup g.api.mega.co.nz on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:36921->[::1]:53: read: connection refused

That is a DNS Issue so you'd have to figure out why your device/thing can't use DNS.

Thanks, I thought the same looking at port 53 error that it has something to do with dns. But the rcx app works perfectly only the binary is causing errors. Any hint what could I do to solve this because googling the issue doesn't fetch any helpful answers.

Sorry as I don't have much to offer on troubleshooting that platform.

hello and welcome to the forum,

have you tried to use termux to run rclone mount?

Termux doesn't support below Android 7

And My Fire Tv stick is 2nd gen which is Android 5.1

Alternatively is there any app like rcx that can serve cloud drive automatically after booting.