Unable to copy files from network shared folder to google drive

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I'm trying to copy files from my network shared folder (created from OpenMediaVault) to GoogleDrive. The result of the output i received;

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive --user='root' -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/userdefined-dbc14526-e0a0-4d7d-ba1e-e79b8ac89823 2>&1' with exit code '1': 2022/06/06 06:21:25 NOTICE: Config file "/root/.config/rclone/rclone.conf" not found - using defaults 2022/06/06 06:21:25 Failed to create file system for "MyDrive:raspberryrclone": didn't find section in config file

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

rclone v1.58.1
- os/version: raspbian 10.12
- os/kernel : 4.19.0-20-686 (i686)
- os/type: linux
- os/arch: 386
- go/version: go1.17.9
- go/linking static
- go/tags: none

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone copy /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-d52eec55-2a89-45a0-a041-7e34a7b7acfd/GoogleDrive MyDrive:raspberryrclone

Are you able to see your config filef?

rclone config show

and remove all the passwords and stuff.

It's telling you there isn't a remote named "Mydrive" in your config.

I've run the command and it shows that my remote is in there.
Btw, I'm using headless raspberry pi on virtual machine and had my omv and rclone installation + setup from there. I was able to run omv in my normal browser, outside the virtual machine app. not sure why rclone is giving an error when i run the command in omv

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.