Transfer keeps getting corrupted

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I've ran the same command numerous times and every time I get the error "corrupted on transfer: sha1 hashes differ src". I have also tried removing the partial downloads in the destination directory, same result.

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

rclone v1.67.0

  • os/version: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 (64 bit)
  • os/kernel: 10.0.19044.4529 (x86_64)
  • os/type: windows
  • os/arch: amd64
  • go/version: go1.22.4
  • go/linking: static
  • go/tags: cmount

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Backblaze B2

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone sync backblaze:redacted e:/b2

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[backblaze]
type = b2

A log from the command with the -vv flag

https://pastebin.com/raw/pffX62LU

can use --inplace to avoid .partial

if you copy a file that is zero bytes in size, does that error out?

can you please post into the forum:

  • rclone config redacted backblaze
  • complete debug log using -vv

No it does not error out

[backblaze]
type = b2
account = XXX
key = XXX

https://pastebin.com/raw/Sg0JA1m2

ok

about e:
local, network or what?
ntfs, refs, fat32 or what?

It's local NTFS​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

ok, then i have no idea what is going on.

but maybe to dumb down rclone
--local-no-sparse --multi-thread-streams 0

Just ran that command, 1st attempt it gave me the same error from before, and on 2nd attempt I got this error

C:\Users\AF>rclone copy "backblaze:redacted/Telegram Desktop.7z" "e:/b2" --local-no-sparse --multi-thread-streams 0 -P -vv
2024/06/28 06:16:58 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.67.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "copy" "backblaze:redacted/Telegram Desktop.7z" "e:/b2" "--local-no-sparse" "--multi-thread-streams" "0" "-P" "-vv"]
2024/06/28 06:16:58 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "backblaze:redacted/Telegram Desktop.7z"
2024/06/28 06:16:58 DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\Users\\AF\\AppData\\Roaming\\rclone\\rclone.conf"
2024/06/28 06:16:59 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "e:/b2"
2024/06/28 06:16:59 DEBUG : local: detected overridden config - adding "{tKRgO}" suffix to name
2024/06/28 06:16:59 DEBUG : fs cache: renaming cache item "e:/b2" to be canonical "local{tKRgO}://?/e:/b2"
2024/06/28 06:17:01 DEBUG : Local file system at //?/e:/b2: Waiting for checks to finish
2024/06/28 06:17:01 DEBUG : Local file system at //?/e:/b2: Waiting for transfers to finish
2024/06/28 06:17:01 INFO  : There was nothing to transfer
Transferred:              0 B / 0 B, -, 0 B/s, ETA -
Elapsed time:         2.5s
2024/06/28 06:17:01 INFO  :
Transferred:              0 B / 0 B, -, 0 B/s, ETA -
Elapsed time:         2.5s

2024/06/28 06:17:01 DEBUG : 8 go routines active

I checked the size of the file from source it's now 0B. This has also happened to me a few days ago I was transferring the same file from my C:/Users/AF/Desktop to B2, it outputted the same error SHA1 doesnt match and the file disappeared from my Desktop

C:\Users\AF>rclone size "backblaze:redacted/Telegram Desktop.7z"
Total objects: 0
Total size: 0 B (0 Byte)

again, no idea but might try with a simple text file, not .7z, but the same approx. size.

Tried it and it uploaded with no problems