Tons of 403 File Quota Exceeded Errors

Hi there, over the past few days I've noticed a sudden and huge amount of 403 File Quota exceeded errors with my rclone mount. The mount is used just with emby and had previously been running great for months.

I have a teamdrive mounted but there are no other users so I don't think that would be the cause of the error but I'm not sure. I do know the Gsuite organization the Teamdrive belongs to has many other users, some of which have access to identical files, but no one else is in my specific teamdrive.

Does anyone else have any experience with this? I'm really struggling to figure out what could be causing the file quota to be exceeded, I haven't updated Emby or Rclone and as I said before this setup was running great for months. Is there any chance Google Drive quotas were changed or is there something I'm overlooking?

Any input is very appreciated, thanks :wink:

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.52.2

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone mount drive: /home/DePiglio/drive --allow-other --buffer-size 256M --umask 002 --timeout 1h

If it's shared, sounds like someone else is downloading a lot as that's really all the causes it.

It's a usage thing and if too much is downloaded, you get that error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.