Synology DSM cannot upload

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I have a Synology DSM 6.2 (and previous version too...)
I installed rclone, and successfully have it mounted with gDrive, everything work correct when reading.

However, whenever i try to copy file to the mounted folder using DSM File Station, i get "Operation Failed" message from DSM.

If i using SSH to DSM and copy file, i can copy only one file, but not a list of files as it will show input/output error. it always only allow me to upload 1 file at a time in SSH.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Synology DSM 6.2

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

the command i used to mount is

--allow-other --default-permissions --copy-links --no-gzip-encoding --no-check-certificate --cache-db-purge --allow-non-empty --umask 000 --low-level-retries 200 --buffer-size 32M --use-mmap --dir-cache-time 2h --drive-chunk-size 16M --timeout 1h --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 1G --cache-tmp-upload-path /volume2/downloads/rclone-upload-tmp

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

if using the following command to upload it will work correctly, but i cannot perform any standard way to move file to folder so it upload automatically

rclone -vv copy ./aaaaaa.mp4 gCrypt:

any help will be much appreciated. thank you.

Again, please add the debug logs.

i provided update in the github, thanks for your time.

I will reply on the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.