(Solved) Rclone/cache/filebot

I’m using the latest 1.42 and getting an odd error on a mount when I am using file bot. I found an old post to remove the attr and was trying to clean up some old Movie names:

felix@gemini:/gmedia/Movies/Test$ filebot -rename -r -non-strict /gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.mp4 -no-xattr --db TheMovieDB --format "{n.space('.')}.{y}"
Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.mp4 (/gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.mp4)
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.mp4]
[MOVE] From [/gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.mp4] to [/gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.2006.mp4]
[MOVE] Failure: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /gmedia: Read-only file system
Processed 0 files
/gmedia: Read-only file system
java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /gmedia: Read-only file system
	at net.filebot.util.FileUtilities.resolveDestination(FileUtilities.java:116)
	at net.filebot.util.FileUtilities.moveRename(FileUtilities.java:61)
	at net.filebot.StandardRenameAction$1.rename(StandardRenameAction.java:22)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameAll(CmdlineOperations.java:616)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.renameMovie(CmdlineOperations.java:483)
	at net.filebot.cli.CmdlineOperations.rename(CmdlineOperations.java:90)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runCommand(ArgumentProcessor.java:88)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:26)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:115)

Failure (°_°)

The same mv command on the next line:

felix@gemini:/gmedia/Movies/Test$ mv /gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.mp4 /gmedia/Movies/Test/X-Men.The.Last.Stand.2006.mp4
felix@gemini:/gmedia/Movies/Test$

I’m sure I’m missing something silly.

The errors all seem to be convinced that it is a read only file system… Did you mount it with --read-only? I guess not.

Were there any ERRORs in the rclone mount log?

I showed the move command as well so it definitely is not read only as I manually ran the mv command (shown above) right after the filebot command.

My mount:

felix@gemini:~$ ps -ef | grep rclone
felix     2496     1  5 12:12 ?        00:00:53 /usr/bin/rclone mount gmedia: /gmedia --allow-other --dir-cache-time 160h --cache-total-chunk-size 10G --cache-chunk-path /dev/shm --cache-chunk-no-memory --cache-chunk-size 10M --cache-tmp-upload-path /data/rclone_upload --cache-tmp-wait-time 60m --cache-info-age 70h --cache-info-age 168h --cache-workers 5 --buffer-size 0M --syslog --umask 002 --rc -v

I’m guessing it might have something to do with the snap install for filebot or something specific to the version as I’m running the same thing from my Mac via a SSHFS mount to my Linux box and it’s finding/renaming fine. Not ideal as I’d rather CLI it but does work.

Yeah, not anything rclone related as I am doing a mass rename from my mac via a sshfs mount, which is working fine.

Flying along:

Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Europa.Report.mp4]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Evan.Almighty.mp4]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Everything,.Everything.2017.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Evidence.2013.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Evil.Dead,.The.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Evil.Dead.2013.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Evil.Dead.II.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Evolution.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/Users/textere/Test/Movies/Ex.Machina.2014.mkv]

Guessing it’s something java related on the Linux/Ubuntu box that it doesn’t like.

This post suggests it might be to do with symlinks… Rclone mount doesn’t support symlinks

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2677

I don’t use any symlinks.

I’ll dig on Ubuntu as it doesn’t work there.

Closer.

Looks to be related back to app armor stopping it from working:

Jun 18 07:59:15 gemini kernel: [71257.143251] audit: type=1400 audit(1529323155.321:134): apparmor=“DENIED” operation=“open” profile=“snap.filebot.filebot” name="/mnt/" pid=16970 comm=“java” requested_mask=“r” denied_mask=“r” fsuid=1000 ouid=0
Jun 18 07:59:15 gemini kernel: [71257.143305] audit: type=1400 audit(1529323155.321:135): apparmor=“DENIED” operation=“open” profile=“snap.filebot.filebot” name="/media/" pid=16970 comm=“java” requested_mask=“r” denied_mask=“r” fsuid=1000 ouid=0

Probably related to this then: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5139#p31906

It sure is.

It requires access to the mount you’ve specified. I’m not sure how to add in my “/gmedia” yet, but I tested with mounting to /media to see and it works fine:

filebot -rename -r -non-strict /media/Movies/*.avi -no-xattr --db TheMovieDB --format "{n.space('.')}.{y}"

Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/Addams.Family.Reunion.1998.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/Ginger.Snaps.2.Unleashed.2004.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/Hush.2016.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/Like.Mike.2002.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/Terrifier.2011.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/The.Do-Over.2016.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.1978.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/The.Smurfs.The.Legend.of.Smurfy.Hollow.2013.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/The.Thinning.2016.avi]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/media/Movies/True.Memoirs.of.an.International.Assassin.2016.avi]
Skipped [/media/Movies/The.Thinning.2016.avi] because [/media/Movies/The.Thinning.2016.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/True.Memoirs.of.an.International.Assassin.2016.avi] because [/media/Movies/True.Memoirs.of.an.International.Assassin.2016.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/Addams.Family.Reunion.1998.avi] because [/media/Movies/Addams.Family.Reunion.1998.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/Like.Mike.2002.avi] because [/media/Movies/Like.Mike.2002.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/The.Do-Over.2016.avi] because [/media/Movies/The.Do-Over.2016.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/Ginger.Snaps.2.Unleashed.2004.avi] because [/media/Movies/Ginger.Snaps.2.Unleashed.2004.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/Terrifier.2011.avi] because [/media/Movies/Terrifier.2011.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.1978.avi] because [/media/Movies/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.1978.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/The.Smurfs.The.Legend.of.Smurfy.Hollow.2013.avi] because [/media/Movies/The.Smurfs.The.Legend.of.Smurfy.Hollow.2013.avi] already exists
Skipped [/media/Movies/Hush.2016.avi] because [/media/Movies/Hush.2016.avi] already exists

Just need to figure out how to adjust the apparmor profile:

Jun 18 11:45:36 gemini kernel: [84838.282912] audit: type=1400 audit(1529336736.517:611): apparmor="DENIED" operation="open" profile="snap.filebot.filebot" name="/mnt/" pid=14214 comm="java" requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r" fsuid=1000 ouid=0

1 Like

I gave up on the snap even with trying this:

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5984

I just removed the snap package and installed the regular package on the system and it’s working fine now.