Shady seedbox + encrypted files + Rclone.conf file

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I have an rclone.conf on my pc (gdrive + gcrypt) working.

I created a new encrypted remote on my seedbox and used this to transfer torrents over to gdrive. The only problem is that all the transferred files were unreadable from rclone browser on my pc. I beleive this is because, when creating this I used a different client ID and Secret to the Rclone.conf on my pc.

1. If I were to upload my rclone.conf file from my to pc to my seedhost and use that to transfer files how do i protect against a shady seedhost? Once they have my conf file they can read my gdrive ?

2. Would an encrypted rclone.conf configuration help me here ? if I were to encrypt configuration with a password, upload it and then once done with seedbox I could change the configuration password.

Just to be clear when I say password, I'm referring to the rclone.conf password. Not encrypted (password + salt) remotes which I already have.

Keen to hear any other ideas as well

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

latest

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10 and a seedhost

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Rclone move

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

n/a

You need to use the same passwords and salt when you create the same remote or it won't decrypt.