Are there some example rclone backup scripts for a home computer?
The script should include code for checking error conditions and responding appropriately to them.
Or does rclone to that automatically?
I found several that where in the process of trouble shooting, but would like to see a script that has been tested and proven.
I plan to backup my Linux Documents to Backblaze b2.
I use rclone_jobber.sh script to backup my home PC to local and remote storages, and it really works well.
Find more information here: https://github.com/wolfv6/rclone_jobber
A few rclone_jobber features:
- Options to archive old backup files in their original hierarchy
- Abort if job is already running (maybe previous run didn’t finish)
- Pop-up for error conditions
- Option for a cron-monitoring service Logging
- Rclone backup script tutorial
- Free (open source Creative Commons Zero license)
- Uses rclone