Rsync.net and the latest version of rclone

Has anybody been able to get the latest version of rclone to work with rsync.net? I’ve followed the instructions on both rclone and rsync.net and have yet to get a successful connection. It’s does seem to be a problem with the likes of pcloud, drive etc.

From reading their site:

Special Pricing for rclone Accounts

Special "rclone accounts" are available at a discount for technically proficient users.

- We will not configure subaccounts, or additional logins, for these rclone accounts.
    - There is NO rclone specific technical support or integration engineering. You're here because you're an expert.

I'm assuming that's what you are using?

What version of rclone are you running?
What command are you running?
What is the error message you are seeing with the debug log -vv on the command?

I’m using the latest release of rclone on a Ubuntu platform. I’m following the instructions as shown for SFTP, as there is no definitive “rsync.net” choice from the “rclone config” menu.

When ordering rsync.net, it’s the same product whether it’s rclone, borg etc. They can both be run on the same product.

Can you run 'rclone version' and share the output?

Can you share what you are following and what error is being created? A link to the page or something.

ERROR : : error listing: error listing "": sftp: "Permission denied" (SSH_FX_PERMISSION_DENIED)
Failed to size with 2 errors: last error was: error listing "": sftp: "Permission denied" (SSH_FX_PERMISSION_DENIED)

rclone v1.50.1-025-g1e423d21-beta
- os/arch: linux/amd64
- go version: go1.13.4

Is there a link to what you are following?

Got it working. It was a syntax fault.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.