Remote upload of files Uptobox to OneFichier

Hello, I'm new but I already have a question!!!! I've searched a lot but I can't write the right wording! I wonder if it is possible or not to do it. My problem: how to copy folder (with fileset) uptobox to 1file folder with rclone. I have already created my two remotes called 1f: for Onefichier and up: for uptobox. I can't make a file copy between my two hostings where I'm premium. Thank
you for yours responses. Havec a nice day

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

hello and welcome to the forum,

there was a template of questions for you to answer.
help us to help you and provide all the answers.

not sure what that means? you do have or do not have premium?
and which remote(s) does that apply to?

Sorry for the form but I don't understand everything and I don't really know what to put. I'm new to rclone. I have two premium accounts, uptobox and 1fichier. I want to copy files from my uptobox account to my 1fichier account (without going through a download on my computer) The concern is that I don't speak English well and I know that there are nuances in the terms upload download upload that we don't have in French. To take an example: I managed to upload a video from my computer to my uptobox account, it's easy. But I can't put this video from my uptobox account directly on 1fichier. I hope I was clearer this time!!!! Thanks

ok, no worries.

that is not possible.
rclone has to download from uptobox and upload to 1fichier

if you do not want to use your computer,
then rent a cheap vm/seedbox and run rclone on that.

Ah ok, I could always search!!!! thank you for putting an end to this! And then I use the seedbox instead of the computer, right? Is it faster than running on my computer? Or will it be done directly

that is not possible.
rclone has to download the files from the source and upload the files to the destination.

no idea.
it depends on the speed on your internet connection and the speed of whatever seedbox you might rent in the future.

Yes indeed, I understand. In any case, thank you for your answers which will save me from going in circles!
good evening !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.