Rclone wont start using local service account

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I spent countless hours and finally have my S3 buckets mounted, however in order to get the service to start, I had to create a standard user and use that account to start the service. For some reason using the local service account causes the service to go into pause state, w no indication why.
I have another question/issue regarding file/folder access in Windows file explorer that I am wondering if might be caused by using a local standard account. Anyone ever seen this before?

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

hello,

you did not supply the needed info

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version )

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp )

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp )

also, what version of winfsp are you using?

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version )

rclone 1.47 winfsp 1.4.19016
I understand these are old versions, They are what is approved currently in our environment. Without a compelling reason to update (is there a specific fix related to this issue) It may be a problem getting approval in a timely fashion.

Windows Server 2012 R2

Amazon S3

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp )

XXXX's replace my specific env info :slight_smile:

rclone mount XXXXXX:XXXXX V: --config XXXXXX --allow-other --vfs-cache-mode=full --log-file XXXXXXXX

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp )

Cannot share logs.

As in the other post, those are years old versions there have been many, many bug fixes in both since.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.