RCLONE UPTOBOX encryption

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Hi, I'm trying to download my UPTOBOX encrypted files and it doesn't leave me fails me:

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Uptobox

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

Use rclonebrowser

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

Failed to copy: failed to open source object: HTTP error 404 (404 Not Found) returned body:

Without having any of the details in the template, it's not possible to even guess as to what the issue might be.

I do not understand what is missing, I have not known how to put something that is requested

There is the problem I have, Rclone's version, I don't use commands so I don't know what to put there, I use Rclonebrowser, and in the end I put part of the error it gives me in the RClonebrowser logs, I don't know what else to put.

If you can't enter in any of the information, it's likely no one can help as we have no idea what you are doing.

You need to run the rclone command listed in the template as they are typed out.

Let's start simple: What operating system are you using?

I am with Windows 11 and with Manjaro Linux I use it in both

Which one is having the problem?

I use the same RCLONE.conf file for all the systems I use, I have dualboot with Windows and Linux on my desktop and on my portable computer too, the problem is to download something encrypted because if I upload it without encrying it does not fail in the download.It happens to me in the four so that I use I think I should work with the same file in all the equipment without problem, with Drive it did not happen to me.

Not trying to be difficult here, but pick one system you'd like to troubleshoot.

On that system, open a command prompt or a terminal and run the commands that were in the help and support template.

I don't know what commands I use use the RClonebrowser graphic interface I have never used it with commands.

need to enable debug ouput

from the rclonebrowser menu,

1. select File
  2. select Preferences
  3. in the text box Default rclone options, add -vv
  4. post the FULL output

ok, good log.

i do not use uptobox, not sure what the issue is.
but now we have a debug log for others to look at.

@gines333 can you post that somewhere else? My ISP blocks pastebin.pl for some reason :frowning: I can access pastebin.com though

Thank you - very good log.

So it appears that the file isn't being found for download.

Can you try --multi-thread-streams 0 to see if that helps?

When you say encrypted - are these encrypted by uptobox? Or by you?

You say that unencrypted files work OK - is that right?

encrypted with rclonebrowser

Is there a way to save that information?

I want to know if I can use rclone.conf with their encryption passwords to download the encrypted content and decrypt it

Another option is to encrypt the content and upload it, but that's more work...

not sure what that means. exactly how did you upload the files to uptobox?

1. you created a rclone crypt remote and used rclonebrowser to upload to uptobox?
    or
  2. used uptobox website/software

on the command line, ca you run rclone config show and post the output
make sure to delete any tokens/secrets/passwords/etc....

i did it with an encrypted drive from rclone

need to do that, need to post the FULL debug log.

this?

not sure how to put and use it