Rclone unable to access any files in my remote

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Rclone is unable to fetch or access any file from my remote

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.51.0

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

• os/arch: windows/amd64
  • go version: go1.13.7

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

<rclone size remote: , rclone lsd remote: , rclone ls remote: >

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

PS C:\rclone> rclone size main: -vv
2020/05/06 08:27:56 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" starting with parameters ["C:\\rclone\\rclone.exe" "size" "main:" "-vv"]
2020/05/06 08:27:56 DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\Users\\Sanjeev\\.config\\rclone\\rclone.conf"
Total objects: 0
Total size: 0 Bytes (0 Bytes)
2020/05/06 08:27:56 DEBUG : 7 go routines active
2020/05/06 08:27:56 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" finishing with parameters ["C:\\rclone\\rclone.exe" "size" "main:" "-vv"]

PS C:\rclone> rclone about main: -vv
2020/05/06 08:28:09 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" starting with parameters ["C:\\rclone\\rclone.exe" "about" "main:" "-vv"]
2020/05/06 08:28:09 DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\Users\\Sanjeev\\.config\\rclone\\rclone.conf"
Total:   15G
Used:    0
Free:    15G
Trashed: 0
Other:   0
2020/05/06 08:28:10 DEBUG : 7 go routines active
2020/05/06 08:28:10 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" finishing with parameters 
["C:\\rclone\\rclone.exe" "about" "main:" "-vv"]

PS C:\rclone> rclone ls main: -vv
2020/05/06 08:28:27 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" starting with parameters ["C:\\rclone\\rclone.exe" "ls" "main:" "-vv"]
2020/05/06 08:28:27 DEBUG : Using config file from "C:\\Users\\Sanjeev\\.config\\rclone\\rclone.conf"
2020/05/06 08:28:29 DEBUG : 7 go routines active
2020/05/06 08:28:29 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" finishing with parameters ["C:\\rclone\\rclone.exe" "ls" "main:" "-vv"]

are you sure you configured the token for right account?

it looks like a empty free gdrive account

Yes indeed i used the correct account only
In fact it's working good in termux in my device
For some reason facing it on windows

can you try to create a new config and check once more ?to see if you face the same issue

also would be helpful if you post the config but make sure to replace all sensitive info

oh wait i think i know what you're doing
you're the same user from Root_folder_id & Token not getting auto generated

so I assume you're using service account
service account by default have no files and dont have access to your drive

If you shared the files to service account email ID then try rclone lsf drive: --drive-shared-with-me

there are other ways too which you can find in documentation here https://rclone.org/drive/

1 Like

Thanks for clearing my doubt on both places.i understood what i was doing wrong in other post.. Although currently i am not using any service account and Still facing this issue of rclone unable to access my files. Lemme show my rclone.conf

do you have any files in that account?

from what it shows here it looks like everything is fine

this is exactly what you'd see with a new google drive account

try and create another config and get a new token and check if it works

I deleted that one. Created new remote. And now all good. Everything working. I also understand how both of my posts were related to each other. Thanks

it probably was that you got a token from different account maybe you had multiple accounts in browser open and you copied the token from a different account

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.