RClone Synology install script help

Aha! Bingo!
Somehow there was a difference between my - and your -. Must be something to do with my kb layout. I copied and pasted yours, and now it works!

The next problem is I can't seem to upload anything to the mounted Google Drive in DSM:

i also get an error when uploading using the file manager.

using cp from the comamnd line, that seems to work, can you try that?

I'll give that a try. Here is what appears in my terminal window during the copy attempt:

acmadmin@BABYLON:/$ sudo rclone mount gdrive: /volume1/rclone/gdrive --allow-other`

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : @eaDir/Side Label.jpg@SynoResource: WriteFileHandle: ReadAt: Can't read and write to file without --vfs-cache-mode >= minimal

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : @eaDir/Side Label.jpg@SynoResource: WriteFileHandle: ReadAt: Can't read and write to file without --vfs-cache-mode >= minimal

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : @eaDir/Side Label.jpg@SynoResource: WriteFileHandle: Can't open for write without O_TRUNC on existing file without --vfs-cache-mode >= writes

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : Side Label.jpg: WriteFileHandle: Can't open for write without O_TRUNC on existing file without --vfs-cache-mode >= writes

try adding --vfs-cache-mode=writes

note, that i have the sftp server enabled on the synbox.
and using sftp, i can copy a file to the synbox and it will be uploaded to cloud

for more detail, add -vv or -v to the command.
looks for errors

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. Appreciate it!

if you get file copying working with the file station, let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.