RClone Synology install script help

Aha! Bingo!
Somehow there was a difference between my - and your -. Must be something to do with my kb layout. I copied and pasted yours, and now it works!

The next problem is I can't seem to upload anything to the mounted Google Drive in DSM:

i also get an error when uploading using the file manager.

using cp from the comamnd line, that seems to work, can you try that?

I'll give that a try. Here is what appears in my terminal window during the copy attempt:

acmadmin@BABYLON:/$ sudo rclone mount gdrive: /volume1/rclone/gdrive --allow-other`

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : @eaDir/Side Label.jpg@SynoResource: WriteFileHandle: ReadAt: Can't read and write to file without --vfs-cache-mode >= minimal

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : @eaDir/Side Label.jpg@SynoResource: WriteFileHandle: ReadAt: Can't read and write to file without --vfs-cache-mode >= minimal

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : @eaDir/Side Label.jpg@SynoResource: WriteFileHandle: Can't open for write without O_TRUNC on existing file without --vfs-cache-mode >= writes

2021/04/07 14:25:47 ERROR : Side Label.jpg: WriteFileHandle: Can't open for write without O_TRUNC on existing file without --vfs-cache-mode >= writes

try adding --vfs-cache-mode=writes

note, that i have the sftp server enabled on the synbox.
and using sftp, i can copy a file to the synbox and it will be uploaded to cloud

for more detail, add -vv or -v to the command.
looks for errors

1 Like

Thanks for all your help. Appreciate it!

if you get file copying working with the file station, let me know.