Rclone server side copy doesn't work, nothing got copied after 2 hours

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I have a folder in my Google drive, named "SharedFolder", added by "Add to my drive" function, I want a real copy, so I use rclone to do it, but there is no progress after 2 hours.

I'm aware of 100GB/day limit, but server side copy won't work even if I'm doing it with single file <100GB
I did the following command:

rclone -vvv copy drive:"SharedFolder" drive:"test"

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.48.0
- os/arch: linux/amd64
- go version: go1.12.6

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu Server 18.04.3 64bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone -vvv copy drive:"SharedFolder" drive:"test"

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

2019/08/14 10:46:06 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.48.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "-vv" "copy" "drive:<redacted>" "drive:test"]
2019/08/14 10:46:06 DEBUG : Using config file from "/home/control/.config/rclone/rclone.conf"
2019/08/14 10:46:07 INFO  : Google drive root 'test': Waiting for checks to finish
2019/08/14 10:46:07 INFO  : Google drive root 'test': Waiting for transfers to finish
2019/08/14 10:47:06 INFO  :
Transferred:             0 / 143.839 GBytes, 0%, 0 Bytes/s, ETA -
Errors:                 0
Checks:                 0 / 0, -
Transferred:            0 / 35, 0%
Elapsed time:      1m0.7s
Transferring:
 *                <redacted>.part01.rar: transferring
 *                <redacted>.part02.rar: transferring
 *                <redacted>.part03.rar: transferring
 *                <redacted>.part04.rar: transferring

2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: low level retry 1/10 (error googleapi: Error 503: Backend Error, backendError)
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: Rate limited, increasing sleep to 1.024683055s
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: low level retry 1/10 (error googleapi: Error 500: Internal Error, internalError)
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: Rate limited, increasing sleep to 2.528886806s
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: low level retry 1/10 (error googleapi: Error 500: Internal Error, internalError)
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: Rate limited, increasing sleep to 4.773647876s
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: low level retry 1/10 (error googleapi: Error 500: Internal Error, internalError)
2019/08/14 10:47:36 DEBUG : pacer: Rate limited, increasing sleep to 8.973589595s
2019/08/14 10:48:06 INFO  :
Transferred:             0 / 143.839 GBytes, 0%, 0 Bytes/s, ETA -
Errors:                 0
Checks:                 0 / 0, -
Transferred:            0 / 35, 0%
Elapsed time:      2m0.7s
Transferring:
 *                <redacted>.part01.rar: transferring
 *                <redacted>.part02.rar: transferring
 *                <redacted>.part03.rar: transferring
 *                <redacted>.part04.rar: transferring

(further outputs are just the same, "DEBUG : pacer"........ followed by progress summary.)

That appears to be giving Internal errors from Google.

I suggest you try the latest beta - we put a fix in which may work for this.