Rclone move files between Openstack Swift backends

Hi all,
I face with problem below.

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Currently, i use filter by --include or --include-from to include files wanna move. I view log with debug level contain multiple lines show exclude files what was not match with above filter.
I have some question:

1. Can I move multiple files in one command rclone ?
  2. As log, the include option is regular expression. Can use include option with exactly file name, ignore exclude filter ?

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.49.5-DEV

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

|Distributor ID:|Ubuntu|
|Description:|Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS|
|Release:|18.04|
|Codename:|bionic|
4.15.0-88-generic #88-Ubuntu SMP x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Openstack Swift

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

/usr/bin/rclone move cluster_1:test_uploader cluster_2:container_1/test_uploader/ --config=/tmp/rclone/rclone.conf --log-level=INFO --log-file=/tmp/rclone/logs/rclone.log --include-from=/tmp/rclone/include.txt --include=t attttt !@#$%%^&( ';',. gajgdavaka3 3473Y85 SD.pdf

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Many thanks,
Luân Nguyễn.

Can you update to the latest version as you have old one and include a debug log file as well?

You can use --dump filters too and share that and we can figure out what's going on.

Yes, using includes

The include option is a file glob not a regular expression.

If you want to use just a list of files, then use --files-from

Hi all,
First off all thanks you replay may question.
@ncw , i use --files-from in rclone command by you suggestion what solve my question.

@Animosity022 thanks you had supported me.

Luân Nguyễn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.