Rclone mount blomp problem

Well, I have no experience with go language, but have worked with script languages quite a lot. So from my side I cannot lose with learning something new, but no idea about how long this way would be. Nick, how do you think, would you or somebody else from the rclone project have some capacity to support me with this?

I had a look at this and it wasn't very tricky so I implemented it.

v1.58.0-beta.6000.b0d5144ea.fix-swift-about on branch fix-swift-about (uploaded in 15-30 mins)

What this does is change the away about works on swift so if you give a container, it only shows info about that container. I think this is actually the correct thing to do and showing information about all the containers was a bug.

This means it no longer needs to list the containers and works fine with Blomp now - give it a go!

I see there packages for different BSD versions, OSX, plan9, Solaris, even Windows, but unfortunately there's no package for linux, nor for debian i386. Could you build a test package also for debian i386? Thank's in advance!

Sorry, the build errored - take a look now!

I have tested the suggested beta build with blomp, and the about command is now able to display the "Used" storage in a human readable format. This is now OK for me, because after running a backup I can see the amount of the uploaded data, however "Total" and "Free" rows are not displayed, e.g. like by box, google, mega, magentacloud and yandex.
Running the

du -h /srv/backup/blomp.com

command, the sizes of all subdirectories are listed. I have also tried the

rclone ncdu Blomp:

command which was very impressive!
First and last, the about command for blomp (swift) works OK, congratulations for it! :+1:

Thanks for testing.

I've merged this to master now which means it will be in the latest beta in 15-30 minutes and released in v1.58

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.