Rclone installed in root Synology (Need help moving)

All,

I googled a lot and being a newbie couldnt find the answer. Can somebody please walk me through the process of moving the rclone to volume1 on the synology NAS. Currently it installed in the root as I ran the install.sh when I was logged in as root. I have moved/coped the rclone conifg but that doesnt change rclone looking into the volume1. I also want to preserve the ssh control of rclone. I got locked out of the DSM as rclone log went over 1.3 GB and I would like to prevent that in the future. Any help is highly appreciated.

I'm sorry--your log file was over 1.3GB?

That's what I would address first.

In terms of your question about where rclone is "looking" can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?

And--just to be clear--you downloaded and installed rclone via the install script? Or are you referring to the pre-built rclone docker image (which is what I would use on a Synology, if possible)

Yes to confirm it was over 1.3 GB. I havent looked into it but I moved it to a volume1. Also I have been using rclone and playing with the copy/move a lot and I believe I use the option --log-file and --stats every 30 sec. So I dont know if it is writing all that info or progress in log file and making it that big.

Also what I am trying is to move the entire rclone to a volume1 drive which is outside of the root. Currently the Rclone is installed in the root folder and so is the config file.

Yes I used the following guide to install Rclone on Synology DS218+
https://bitbucket.org/fusebit/plex-and-google-drive/wiki/Install%20rclone%20on%20Synology%20NAS

I am not using the docker image although I am considering uninstalling the rclone and using the docker image but I dont know if I will have the ssh access to it. (Noob).
Thanks for the help!

My confusion is that you can "point" rclone at an destination you want.

It can download to any directory or serve from any directory that you -- or the user that rclone runs as -- have permission to write to.

So I'm a little bit lost as to what you're trying to do that you are unable to do.

Just to be clear...

Are we talking about moving the rclone program itself?
Or are we talking about moving the location where rclone makes your files accessible?

Because these are very different things and it is not completely clear which one you mean.