Rclone Google Drive to Google Drive Migration for multiple users

Thank @Animosity022 I am using v1.54.0-beta.4766.75de30cfa
I was able to solve the copy issue.
In my configuration for the two remotes, I add options to impersonation. My remotes look like this.

[newdomain]
type = drive
client_id = 10350942
scope = drive
service_account_file = /Users/albert/rclone2-289117953.json
server_side_across_configs = true
impersonate = test1@newdomain.com

[olddomain]
type = drive
client_id = 102826185
scope = drive
service_account_file = /Users/albert/rclone-service-28ea65a3e.json
server_side_across_configs = true
impersonate = test1@olddomain.com

I was then able to use
'rclone copy olddomain: newdomain: --disable copy'
to copy files and folders from the Google Drive root for test1@olddomain.com to the root of test1@newdomain.com

Without adding the --disable copy flag, I experience an error for all the Google Docs, Google Sheets etc (basically anything created directly on Google Drive). This was the error message Failed to copy: failed to read description for Google Doc: googleapi: Error 404:

When I added the --disable copy flag, the Google created documents are copied not as Google documents but rather Microsoft Office files. So Google Sheets become Microsoft Excel.

Files such as Google Forms and Diagrams were not copied at all. I am guessing this is because --disable copy disables the server-side copying and the copying is done through my laptop which has no extension equivalent for Google Forms and Diagrams. I may be very wrong about this.

Now I am at a crossroad, I can copy from one Google Drive to another Google Drive but losing all Google documents. I have seen a lot of topics in the Rclone forum about this issue but have so far not seen any solution.