Rclone downloading data for no reason

So I noticed today that rclone is using a lot of "Download" data, between 400 to 800 Mbps (up to 100MB/s) for no reason, plex isn't playing nor scanning anything

you can see the config Im using here: Plex scanning takes long

The logs should tell you what rclone is downloading.

What version of rclone are you using and which VFS cache mode?

there's no update on the logs, idk if I should turn rclone off first or not.
the version I have is 1.52.2. Idk about the VFS thing I just cloned Animosity022's config:

mount/ --allow-other --dir-cache-time 1000h --umask 002 --user-agent animosityapp --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M". A also used mergerfs with these settings "/local:/GD /gmedia -o rw,use_ino,allow_other,func.getattr=newest,category.action=all,category.create=ff,cache.files=auto-full

You probably have intros on, analysis on, some scheduled task on.

Plex doesn't download for no reason as it is always something configured.

Nah I've disabled intros, idk about analysis tho. the scheduled tasks I didn't change the default ones tbh.

But yesterday I've installed Sub-zero plugin, I really don't know if it causing all of these data to be downloaded or not. from what I see in the progress its "extracting subtitles" atm

Yes, it analyzes files.

Again, rclone does nothing on its own as it's always an application that requests data.

In this case, your Plex is setup to scan/analyze/a plugin etc.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.