Rclone/Docker Help

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I have a torrent client in docker that will not write files to rclone gdrive mount.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.55.1

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10 x64

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Rclone mount command 
mount --vfs-cache-mode writes --log-level NOTICE gcrypt: X: --config "C:\rclone\rclone.conf" --log-file C:\rclone\rclone.txt --transfers 20 --multi-thread-streams 20

Docker run command 
docker run --privileged -v F:\temp\seed:/config -v F:\temp\seed:/downloads -p 50850:50850 -p 51850:51850 -p 51850:51850/udp -e UMASK=000 --restart always qbit

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = [secret]
client_secret = [secret]
scope = drive
root_folder_id = [secret]
token = [secret]

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
remote = gdrive:/crypt
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = [secret]
password2 = [secret]

A log from the command with the -vv flag

qbit on docker log (W) 2021-05-13T22:32:08 - 'TV SHOW,...' was removed from the transfer list but the files couldn't be deleted. Error: Permission denied
sonarr log shows Couldn't import episode F:\temp\seed\test.mp4: Destination X:\test.mp4 already exists.

Rclone log doesnt show any errors.

I have a seperate laptop not running docker and it imports over the files via sonarr fine to gdrive via rclone. I tried changing the docker umask=000 but it didn't help. Its like the docker doesn't have permission to write directly to the fuse mount, it attempts it, creates a file but is 0 bytes and after a few mins it auto deletes it since it couldn't write.

Also the rclone service is running under the local windows system account, the permissions for that drive show as special.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.