Rclone compiled byself can't run in openwrt

Hello, author.
I'm using the compiled rclone you provided and can run in openwrt, but I'm using the code provided on github to compile the rlcone on ubuntu and can run on ubuntu, but not on openwrt, how can I solve this problem?

Check this article out - see GOOS and GOARCH

The executable file you provided can be executed on both ubunt and openwrt and is the same file. I compile files that run on ubuntu but not on openwrt, it's all linux, it's not cross platform. If it's cross-platform, your single file can't support both ubuntu and rclone, right?

Only if your ubuntu server and your openwrt server are the same architecture - eg both i386 processors.

What error do you get when you run the code on openwrt?

ubuntu and openwrt are x64 sysytem,they are build in VM.error is "bash:not found 'rclone' "

Many openwrt systems are not x86.

For example:

Linux OpenWrt 4.14.167 #0 Wed Jan 29 16:05:35 2020 mips GNU/Linux

That's my TP-Link A7 router; it's "mips", not "x86"

If you're getting "not found" at run time then this would imply the wrong architecture.

This page describes how to compile for standard mips machines: https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/GoMips

The magic appears to be GOOS=linux GOARCH=mips GOMIPS=softfloat

thanks for reply,please see picture below
precompiled rclone can run in ubuntu and openwrt

rclone compiled by self can run in ubunu x64

rclone compiled by self can not run in openwrt x64

Have you tried disabling CGO? like:
CGO_ENABLED=0 GOARCH=amd64 GOOS=linux go build

By default on Linux the binary is built with the glibc dynamically linked. But the glibc is not available on a busybox type linux (like Openwrt)

2 Likes

thanks ,you answer has reslove my question,thank you very much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.