Rclone cannot access file after move unless restarted

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Running Windows rclone, gdrive (P:)with union to a local drive (D:). I add files directly to gdrive by copying from my download directory to drive P: and everything works great, I can access the files in P: directly. However, when I run my upload script at night, I cannot access the uploaded files on my rclone mount (P:) unless I restart the rclone service. It’s as if rclone doesn’t know the file is no longer in the local drive (D:) and won’t register its now in gdrive (P:).

Am I doing this wrong? Should I not write files directly to P: (rclone mounted union)?

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Rclone version Windows:
rclone v1.53.1

• os/arch: windows/amd64
  • go version: go1.15

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10/64

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone --config "C:\Users\NAME\.config\rclone\rclone.conf" move --log-file C:\rclone\rcloneupload.log --delete-empty-src-dirs --verbose --bwlimit 30M --min-age 3h --fast-list D:\media_union gdrive:

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Mount command
mount --cache-dir=c:\rclonecache --dir-cache-time 500h --vfs-cache-max-age 5h --vfs-cache-max-size 10G --buffer-size 64M --vfs-read-ahead 128M --drive-chunk-size 128M --vfs-cache-poll-interval 1m --dir-cache-time 500h --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off media_union: P: --config "C:\Users\XXX\.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode=full

rclone config:

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = 7REDACTED
client_secret = 6REDACTEDS
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"yREDACTED","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"1/REDACTED","expiry":"2020-09-28T14:05:09.2388277+08:00"}
root_folder_id = 0REDACTED

[media_union]
type = union
remotes = gdrive: D:\media_union

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.