RCLONE, BOX and JWT Token

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I use RCLONE and BOX. When I choose the token and refresh token with rclone authorize box, all work great.
But when I want to use with JWT Token, I run rclone config, I specify the config.json directory, it generate a token (but without refresh token in it) and it nothing work, I don't see any file.
I don't have any log with error message.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.51.0

• os/arch: linux/amd64
  • go version: go1.13.7

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Cloud storage is BOX

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone mount --config=/root/.config/rclone/rclone.conf --vfs-cache-mode full --syslog --vfs-cache-max-age 12h0m0s --cache-dir /media/box/cache box:/backup0 /media/box/data/storage

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

So you created the config.json from box and downloaded and placed it in a location on your local machine?

Hello,
Right. All the rclone config work great. It finish with something like that :
[mydrive]
type = box
box_config_file = /media/box/identity/config-box.json
box_sub_type = enterprise
token = {"access_token":"H4dnHpIkGHJ0qXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX","token_type":"bearer","expiry":"2020-05-11T23:23:06.294589853Z"}

Sorry, all work great, it seems that box does not show in web UI the folder and file create when you use JWT token.

I know it is not related to rclone, but do you know how to show file in box web ui ?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.