<< rclone block IPs after changing password >>

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

After changing the remote password using

rclone config password myremote fieldname mypassword

I just lose access to my remote with a message of IP is blacklisted.

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

rclone v1.66.0
- os/version: opensuse-leap 15.2 (64 bit)
- os/kernel: 5.3.18-lp152.106-preempt (x86_64)
- os/type: linux
- os/arch: amd64
- go/version: go1.22.1
- go/linking: static
- go/tags: none

Are you on the latest version of rclone? You can validate by checking the version listed here: Rclone downloads
--> Yes.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

OpenDrive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone lsd remote:

Please run 'rclone config redacted' and share the full output. If you get command not found, please make sure to update rclone.

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = XXX
client_secret = XXX
scope = drive
token = XXX
team_drive = 

[remote]
type = opendrive
username = XXX
password = XXX

A log from the command that you were trying to run with the -vv flag

2024/03/15 14:14:32 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.66.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "lsd" "remote:" "-vv"]
2024/03/15 14:14:32 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "remote:"
2024/03/15 14:14:32 DEBUG : Using config file from "/home/icamps/.config/rclone/rclone.conf"
2024/03/15 14:14:33 Failed to create file system for "remote:": failed to create session: Your current IP address (200.131.224.35) is blacklisted. Please login at www.opendrive.com/login using valid credentials and the IP address will be removed from the blacklist. (Error 403)

I already searched this forum and look for similar issues. The only "solution" I found was to use the Webdav version, which I would like to avoid. THis was more a workaround as the IP blocking continue.

The answer from the OpenDrive technical support was to check the login/apassw information, that are correct.

Thanks in advance.

Camps

Looks like OpenDrive needs to whitelist your IP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.