Rclone 1.50.1 release

I've released a point release 1.50.1 to address some minor fixes. Note that this is compiled with go1.13.4 whereas v1.50.0 was compiled with go1.13.3.

v1.50.1 - 2019-11-02

• Bug Fixes
    • hash: Fix accidentally changed hash names for DropboxHash and CRC-32 (Nick Craig-Wood)
    • fshttp: Fix error reporting on tpslimit token bucket errors (Nick Craig-Wood)
    • fshttp: Don't print token bucket errors on context cancelled (Nick Craig-Wood)
  • Local
    • Fix listings of . on Windows (Nick Craig-Wood)
  • Onedrive
    • Fix DirMove/Move after Onedrive change (Xiaoxing Ye)
3 Likes

Details availiable on this?

Take a look here if you want to see the changes that went into the release

Right, I always forget that is available.

Suggestion: Add that link to these release posts. Very useful to advanced users to reference - and I suspect most people are not up to speed on all the info you can find on the github.

1 Like

I noticed something odd yesterday, and look - it's fixed today :slight_smile:

I was sync'ing from my ssh server to local ".\Music" and rclone created a "." directory on my portable WIndows drive. I assume that's what this fixes, anyway.

Yes that is the one :slight_smile:

Hi! I'm currently using rclone 1.47 to mount a Google Drive instance.
This is the command line I use:

mount gDrive: Q: --allow-other --allow-root --tpslimit 10 --fast-list --dir-cache-time 96h --vfs-read-chunk-
size 128M --buffer-size 64M --log-level INFO --config C:\Users\ashlar.config\rclone\rclone.conf --log-file C:
\Users\ashlar\Documents\rclone\rclone.log --timeout 1h

Is there anything I need to keep in mind when updating? Or it's simply a matter of copying the new executable over the old one (Windows 10 Pro x64 user here)?
Anything advantage/disadvantage in going from 1.47 to 1.50.1?

I thought about opening a new discussion but considering I'd like to update to this version I thought it made sense to keep this here.

You can read the release notes and just upgrade. If you have a separate issue, post a new question.

Exactly. It literally couldn't be easier.
All configs and all scripts that worked before will continue to work (barring any undiscovered new bugs obviously)