Rclone v1.43.1 been released to fix two bad bugs which stopped hubic and the azureblob backends working. Many apologies - lessons have been learned
If you aren’t using hubic or azure blob there is no need to upgrade.
Download from: https://rclone.org/downloads/
See Rclone 1.43 release for info on the changes in 1.43 in general.
v1.43.1 - 2018-09-07
Point release to fix hubic and azureblob backends.
- Bug Fixes
- ncdu: Return error instead of log.Fatal in Show (Fabian Möller)
- cmd: Fix crash with --progress and --stats 0 (Nick Craig-Wood)
- docs: Tidy website display (Anagh Kumar Baranwal)
- Azure Blob:
- Fix multi-part uploads. (sandeepkru)
- Fix uploads (Nick Craig-Wood)
- Retry auth fetching if it fails to make hubic more reliable (Nick Craig-Wood)