Random files fail to copy from Jottacloud

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I have uploladed a lot of stuff to jottacloud with the crypt feature because I was gonna switch OS and had to format everything. Now when I'm gonna download everything again, it seems that random files won't download and I get some errors I don't understand.
This is what it said once it was done:

2021/01/03 05:20:18 Failed to copy with 175 errors: last error was: failed to open source object: error 404: no.jotta.backup.errors.PhysicalFileNotFoundException: File unavailable directly on dfs bricks; dfs=dfs-045, relativePathOnDfs=/069/5ea92b9f55c0ff01330eb6c5/266/d9b44ae29eb4badf9be69dec4366b921 (Not Found)

When I do rclone ls in the folder of a file that hasn't been copied, it seems to be there, so not sure why it's not being copied.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.50.2

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu 20.04 64 bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Jottacloud

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone copy secure:jotta /documents --progress --no-update-modtime

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[secure]
type = crypt
remote = jotta:arkiv
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = {redacted}
password2 = {redacted}

[jotta]
type = jottacloud
token = {"access_token":"{redacted}","token_type":"bearer","refresh_token":"{redacted}"}
device = Jotta
mountpoint = Archive

Please update to the latest version and retest as you have an older version.

Try the new version definitely. However I think this is probably a jottacloud internal error and you'll have to contact support to ask them what it means

failed to open source object: error 404: no.jotta.backup.errors.PhysicalFileNotFoundException: File unavailable directly on dfs bricks; dfs=dfs-045, relativePathOnDfs=/069/5ea92b9f55c0ff01330eb6c5/266/d9b44ae29eb4badf9be69dec4366b921 (Not Found)

Thank for the reply!

I upgraded and tried again with rclone v1.53.3. Same results... This time i used the command:

rclone sync secure:jotta /documents --update --progress --no-update-modtime

I will try to contact jotta tomorrow when their chat opens. Any help in the mean time would be much appreciated!

I can't think of anything which would help with rclone. Can you download the file with the web interface? (Run with -vv and --crypt-show-mapping to see the encrypted names)

Just got a reply from Jottacloud and they said they've had some issues regarding this, but it's resolved now. Can confirm:

Transferred:       26.732M / 26.732 MBytes, 100%, 477.478 kBytes/s, ETA 0s
Checks:             18513 / 18513, 100%
Transferred:           87 / 87, 100%
Elapsed time:      2m54.3s

Thanks for the help guys! Case closed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent news :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.