Radarr not working well with rclone cache

Please be patient with me as I am somewhat new to Linux. I trying to migrate my on premise Plex setup to a hosted server. I am currently testing with with a whatbox slot.

I have a rclone connection to my gdrive called gdrive. I have a rclone cache setup to the gdrive called gcache. gcache:movies is then mounted using rclone to /home/user/movies.

Via testing I can rclone move a 25GB file to either the gdrive or gcache (when not mounted) without any issue and good speed. Typically it will take about 5 minutes to complete the upload. When I try to move a file into gcache mount it seems to take the same 5 minutes. Is this expected? I have tried this with and without --cache-tmp-upload-path but get the same results. I expected the move to be instant since I am technically moving the file locally or am I not understanding how this works?

My radarr root folder is pointed to the gcache mount. Radarr doesn't seem to handle the delay very well when trying to move the file from the deluge download folder. This is especially true if there are multiple files waiting to be moved as it will move one file at a time. Sometimes the move will completely stall and then radarr will become unresponsive.

Here is my rclone config

[gdrive]
type = drive
client_id = clientid
client_secret = secret
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"token

[gcache]
type = cache
remote = gdrive:
plex_url = PlexURL:Port
plex_username = username
plex_password = password

My mount looks like this currently but I have played with the options a lot without any improvement

rclone mount gcache:movies /home/dillonsflix/movies --allow-non-empty --dir-cache-time=48h --cache-chunk-size=10M --cache-info-age=48h --cache-workers=5 --buffer-size=500M --cache-tmp-upload-path /home/dillonsflix/rclone_upload --cache-tmp-wait-time 10m --log-file /home/dillonsflix/rclone.log --log-level INFO

I really want to get this to work. I am outgrowing my 20mbps upload cap at my house and so find the performance at whatbox to be really good. I have played around with PlexGuide some. While the configuration of that is really easy I can't find any reasonably priced servers in North America. I have tried online.net and hetzner but since they are both in Europe the performance where I live in Texas isn't so great.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I have literally just setup the same service on whatbox.ca as you have. But am not having the issues you seem to be. But, then I do run some post processing scripts after download before the file hits the rclone cache remote.

The only difference I can see if that I have a longer --cache-tmp-wait value to you. Because Plex will scan and analyze the media file after its moved to the rclone cache location I tend to leave the file there for a few hours. I have recently increased this value to 12 hours as I have some users who will watch a new movie as soon as it hits Plex and to save API and Transfer requests for a recently uploaded movie, I opt to keep it local to the server for a little while. Seems to work nicely for me.

(Also, I would advise against posting your google oAUTH ID, Password and Plex Token on forums)