Radarr not moving to rclone mount

Hi I'm using rclone to mount my gdrive for radarr and sonarr.
When torrent is finished downloading in my local drive and reached ratio 1.0 it is paused by deluge which I set it deluge. In sonarr/radarr under "download client" "completed download handling" I've checked enable and remove but the torrent never moves over to gdrive and get this error in log
https://pastebin.com/Rmks0HPu

I have "Hardlink instead of copy" disable

rclone mount gdrive: /home/user/downloads/Rclone/gdrive -vv --allow-other --buffer-size 1G --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 128M --umask 002 --vfs-read-chunk-size 512M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off --vfs-cache-mode writes --cache-dir /cache

Have my own id and secret code

Radarr v0.2.0.1504
Ubuntu 20.04
Rclone 1.52.2

I have "create empty folders" in radarr enabled and can see the folder created in my gdrive by rclone

Can you please include an rclone log with debug (-vv)?

Thanks here is a pastebin
https://pastebin.com/xdxPa8NQ

There no error in that log. Can you recreate the error and share the log?

https://pastebin.com/bAvD2HhX

Error logs while trying to move that movie from radarr to gdrive

Hi i manually added a folder /cache
I think it's moving but I can't check coz radarr just keeps loading which I'm guessing coz it's working on the move?
Is this normal that radarr can't be used while it's uploading to the gdrive?

Looks like a permission issue:

2020/07/19 11:48:24 DEBUG : Movies/Old Guard, The (2020)/The.Old.Guard.2020.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4.partial~: File.openRW failed: open RW handle failed to make cache directory: make cache directory failed: mkdir /cache: permission denied
2020/07/19 11:48:24 DEBUG : Movies/Old Guard, The (2020)/The.Old.Guard.2020.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4.partial~: >Open: fd=<nil *RWFileHandle>, err=open RW handle failed to make cache directory: make cache directory failed: mkdir /cache: permission denied
2020/07/19 11:48:24 DEBUG : Movies/Old Guard, The (2020)/: >Create: node=<nil>, handle=<nil>, err=open RW handle failed to make cache directory: make cache directory failed: mkdir /cache: permission denied

Is there a command to fix permissions or how to another way in ubuntu

What user are you running rclone as ?
What user are you running radarr as?

You can make it writable for everyone by changing:

--umask 002

to

--umask 000

Thanks really appreciate the help looks like it's transferring over but waiting for radarr to respond as I think it's moving stuff coz radarr just keeps loading which I'm guessing coz it's working on the move?
Is this normal that radarr can't be used while it's uploading to the gdrive?

Radarr waits for the file operation to complete so it will wait until the cloud upload happens. More a radarr issue than anything else.

Dam that means it could take 30 min to upload before you can use radarr. Do you know of any work arounds?

Also it looks like some of the files have uploaded but it hasn't been removed from deluge.
The torrent is paused

Faster internet? I have no idea how you have anything else setup. If you have any rclone items, share a log and I can help debug.

Many people don't write to their rclone mount as they copy up. There is a how to on my mergerfs setup that I use if you want to check that out as that's what I do.

I assume you mean once you start the rclone.service? You'd need to share the error from systemctl output or journalctl output from the service.

Thanks heaps!
All good I copied over with command
rclone move /local gdrive:
Using most of your commands after it

The only issue I have now is radarr is not removing torrent from deluge. I have it set to pause once seeded for 1.0 but once paused it just stays in deluge. No error logs in radarr so I'll go over to radarr forum to ask if they might know

Thanks again

1 Like

Am I the only one that thinks having copyrighted material discussed here, in the clear, could be detrimental to both rclone and the unlimited tier of Google Drive?

What people use for content or store is really on them. Those are just file names so you can infer as you want but we need data to help folks and we don't post links or anything direct for copyrighted material as that would be removed.

1 Like

If Kodi's experience has something to teach us, the points you raise matter only partially, at best, as far as reputation is concerned.

In any case, I said my piece, it's obviously all I can do. Thank you.

So I'm not saying I don't see your point, but it's virtually impossible to answer someone's question in regards to a problem without seeing the logs that they have.

What's your suggestion on how to move forward?

Hmmm... Theoretically speaking, and perfectly aware of being Mr. Nobody speaking, I would ask people to seek and replace infringing content's filenames when they post logs.

Here we have a clearly named scene release of a streaming movie, there's no "personal backup" fallback whatsoever, for instance.