Proxy for Amazon Cloud Drive

The proxy still works, not that I wanted to really use it but here is what happened!

Some months ago I asked amazon to stop my billing and they said fine, refund, your account will be over quota and files will be removed after 180 days or something if you don’t remove them. I think I removed what I had (or maybe not) anyway I go yesterday and not only I’m still over quota but a lot of the files and folders I had (well organized, I’ve had only a few folders under amazon’s root) are now moved randomly to root!

Ok, I said, time to clean up. I go with rclone and remove all folders except documents, pictures (the default folders) and “My Send-to-Kindle Docs” (this is the only folder that has something, some books which I’ve sent to kindle). I verify in their web interface, everything seems good - only these files. I try to empty the trash but it goes only some thousands of files at a time, I give up.

Now after a few hours again I’ve got some (a lot) of (my!) files back in amazon’s root! Anybody had something similar?