Problems with installing fuse package

Hi all , i need your help regarding to the problem that i am experiencing with installing the fuse package.

when i tried to put the command rclone mount

i am getting the error Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: fusermount: exec: "fusermount": executable file not found in $PATH

the problem is that i can only download the packages manually cannot use apt install (due to firewall limitations). is there any guide how to do it ?

thank you

Since you deleted the entire help and support template, we have no idea what OS you are running or any information that's needed.

Why did you delete the template and not use it?

If you're on macOS or Windows, you can also use serve webdav and directly mount the folder. I've done this when I cannot install FUSE on a machine.

Unfortunately, I suspect you're on linux based on the "apt install" and I don't think Linux supports mounting WebDAV without some kind of FUSE driver.

Honestly though, this is not an rclone problem until you have it installed.

hello and welcome to the forum,

perhaps compile fuse from source code.
i recently did that with tmux.

https://github.com/libfuse/libfuse

sorry of deleting the template , it is my first post :slight_smile:

imy OS is red hat 7.7

You have to login to the RedHat Customer portal and find the fuse package / download it and install it. Since it's a paid product, I can't look for a link.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.