Preloding cache dirs

So I have most things working decently. My issue is im having a decent time (12-18seconds) navigating the dirtree or playing a movie from my cached crypt dir. Once it pulls the dir startups and traversal are pretty good. Is there a way to preload or warm up the cache dir? I think i have it set to 48hr so id like to say prime my media/movies/archived dir every 2 days. Thoughts?

Mount cmd

rclone mount gcrypt: /mnt/disks/media --allow-other --dir-cache-time=48h --cache-info-age=72h --cache-chunk-path=/mnt/user/rc_chunks --cache-db-path=/mnt/user/rc_db --cache-workers=7 --cache-tmp-upload-path=/mnt/user/rclone_upload --cache-tmp-wait-time 60m --buffer-size 0M --attr-timeout=1s --rc --log-level INFO --log-file=/mnt/user/data/rclog/rclonecache.log &

I

Not ideal, but you could always run:

ls -R /mnt/disks/media > /dev/null

To cause the system to traverse the entire mount point, thus getting every directory and file entry in the cache.

You could also do have plex do a library update every x hours as well. That walks through all the directories as well.

This won't endanger me for a gdrive ban?

No, it won't. Always good to open up a new thread rather than bumping a 2 year old post.