Plex Skip Intro and Rclone

Unsure, I have gigabit so it may have been possible. I can't figure out how to tell if it was 10TB limit that was hit or something else. I had it running 12 hours/day and was intermittently getting some errors where it couldn't access files and after a restart it would start running again. I assumed it was just the scanner misbehaving but the behavior was the same as what I experienced today, I didn't dig into the logs when I had the errors before because a restart fixed it. This is the error I'm getting

2020/06/01 16:26:47 DEBUG : &{Shows/Show Name/Season 04/Episode.mkv (r)}: >Read: read=0, err=open file failed: googleapi: Error 403: The download quota for this file has been exceeded., downloadQuotaExceeded

But it's happening on all files even stuff that shouldn't have been read/downloaded recently.

Hopefully my files become accessible again tomorrow and I'll likely drop the scan back to 8 hours.

Edit: I believe the 750GB limit is a rolling limit so as data rolls off every 24 hours you can upload more as long as you don't hit the 750GB again before more rolls off. That doesn't seem to be the case on the 10TB as all transfers were stopped for at least 2 hours and they're still failing. So I'm thinking the 10TB might reset at midnight PST each night, but if that was the case there's no way I should have been able to download 10TB between 3AM EDT and 9AM EDT when I started having errors.

I do not believe that is correct. It is a per day limit starting at a partcular time (defined by google) and drops off in 24 hours from that time.

Hmm did that change recently? I believe it was rolling back in 2018 when I originally set this up.

No. The limit was always reset at a time.

I'm getting 403 errors again after having the scan set for 12 hours/day for the last couple of weeks. They started about 45 minutes in to tonight's scan. There's no way I hit the 10TB, so there must be some other unknown limit that is related to total number of drive.files.get requests or something.

In the last 24 hours I've had just over 146k drive.files.get requests
In the last 7 days I've had just over 722k
In the last 30 days I've had just over 2.6 million

I only let mine run about 10 hours per day when I was doing it more often. I'm all caught up at this point.

I'm down to just a few thousand items in the TV Show library remaining. I chatted with Google support and they advised a global limit on number of requests was hit. They advised there isn't a static limit but that an algorithm triggered it based on behavior. Limit should reset 24 hours after the initial notice so I just shut everything down until tomorrow. I'll probably drop it down to like 6 hours per day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.